Make an impact on your world. Whether you’re looking to move up in your current job, open the door to a new career or pursue a lifelong passion, St. Edward’s has a graduate program that will help you reach your professional and personal goals.
In a survey of graduates who recently completed a master’s degree at St. Edward’s, an overwhelming majority — 92% — confirmed that the university helped them develop skills and tools to excel in their careers.
Taught by faculty members who are experts in their fields, our academically challenging programs are designed to give you the knowledge, industry insights, global perspective and professional network you need to take your career to a new level.
Explore the Programs
- Accounting (MACT)
- Business Administration (MBA Programs)
- College Student Development (MACSD)
- Computer Information Systems (MSCIS)
- Counseling (MAC)
- Digital Media Management (DMBA)
- Environmental Management and Sustainability (MSEM)
- Liberal Arts (MLA)
- Organization Development (MAOD)
- Organizational Leadership and Ethics (MSOLE)