The St. Edward's University–North Austin location offers you a unique professional setting that challenges and prepares you for a 21st century global economy. Here you will be a participant in your own learning and exceed your expectations.
We will challenge you to look beyond simplistic answers and to embark on a journey of professional self-discovery that will shape how you look at the world and your role in it. At St. Edward's, you’ll do more than meet requirements for a certification. Each of our programs builds on core knowledge and is synthesized through the contemporary lens of a rapid-paced global economy. This approach is designed to help you adapt to the ebb and flow of opportunities in the United States and abroad.
Programs A to Z
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)