School of Management and Business
Associate Professor of Management
- PhD in Executive/Strategic Management and Leadership, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California, 1996
- MA in Psychology at Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, 1983
- MS in Marketing at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1970
- MBA in Finance at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1968
- BA in Political Science at University of California, Riverside, Riverside, California, 1966
Why I Teach
During my classes, I foster an environment that promotes the active involvement of my students. I believe that for individuals to learn and retain new knowledge, they must apply that knowledge in practical situations. Then, the student can begin to fully understand the concepts that are being discussed in class.
Teaching is the best “job” since you are facilitating high performance individuals to achieve their dreams. St. Edward’s focuses on the development of students at the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual levels. What could be more satisfying than participating in an individual’s growth process?