School of Management and Business
Assistant Professor of Business Administration
- PhD at Institute for the Medical Humanities, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, 2009
- LLM at Houston Health Law and Policy Institute, Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 1995
- JD at American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., 1970
- MS at University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 1964
- BS at Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska, 1963
Why I Teach
In my classes, I introduce the laws, regulations and ethical framework needed to make sound legal and business decisions. I use real-life case studies to examine a variety of issues. I ask students to distinguish “can” from “should” as a premise of ethical critical thinking.
If the purpose of living is to become the best human being one can become, then teaching is among the highest callings. I believe our mission as teachers is to enrich our students’ lives and assist them to acquire knowledge and skills for their careers.