Requirements & Info Sessions
Finding the Right Fit
To determine if graduate school at St. Edward's is the right fit or you, consider these key questions:
- Do you fit at a university that emphasizes engaged learning, collaboration and teamwork with like-minded professionals — and faculty who are experts in their fields?
- Are you ready for an education that prepares you for success with challenging coursework, a global perspective and hands-on professional projects outside the classroom?
- Does diversity — of every kind — bring out the best in you?
- How eager are you to embark on a journey of self-discovery, stretch to your full potential and make a difference in your world?
School of Management and Business evening programs
Master of Accounting (MACT), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Computer Information Systems (MSCIS), Master of Arts in Organization Development (MAOD), Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Ethics (MSOLE)
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus
- Monday, April 7, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Thursday, May 15, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus
- Wednesday, June 25, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC)
- Monday, March 3, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 –10:30 a.m., Preview Day, Main Campus
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus
- Monday, May 19, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
Master of Arts in College Student Development (MACSD)
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 – 10:30 a.m., Main Campus
If you are interested in the following programs or are unable to attend one of the information sessions, please call 512-448-8500 to speak to an admission counselor.
- Master of Business Administration in Digital Media Management (DMBA)
- Professional Science Master's in Environmental Management and Sustainability (MSEM)
- Master of Liberal Arts (MLA)