Requirements & Info Sessions
Finding the Right Fit
To determine if graduate school at St. Edward's is the right fit or you, consider these key questions:
- Do you fit at a university that emphasizes engaged learning, collaboration and teamwork with like-minded professionals — and faculty who are experts in their fields?
- Are you ready for an education that prepares you for success with challenging coursework, a global perspective and hands-on professional projects outside the classroom?
- Does diversity — of every kind — bring out the best in you?
- How eager are you to embark on a journey of self-discovery, stretch to your full potential and make a difference in your world?
All Graduate Programs
- Tuesday Sept. 16, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Thursday, Aug. 7, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus (MBA)
- Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus (MBA)
Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC)
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Tuesday, Aug. 12, 2014 – 6 p.m., North Campus
- Preview Day, Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014 – 10:30 a.m., Main Campus
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014 – 6 p.m., Main Campus
If you are interested in one of our other graduate programs or are unable to attend one of the information sessions, please call 512-448-8500 to speak to an admission counselor.