Adult Learner Campus Visits
Attend an information session, or schedule an appointment to meet with admission counselors who can answer your questions.
Meet faculty members from our part-time bachelor's degree programs and hear their insights on the degree that best suits your goals and interests. You'll get in-depth details about specific programs, and you'll learn about options to earn or transfer credit before you apply.
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2015 - 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Wednesday, Sep. 9, 2015 - 6 p.m., Main Campus
If you are unable to attend an information session, evening appointments will be available on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. To schedule an appointment with an Admission Counselor, please call the Office of Admission at 512-448-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At St. Edward's, you'll benefit from:
- Majors that reflect the demands of today's workplace
- Ways to earn credit for work and life experiences to save time and money
- Support and services designed for adult students
A college degree is an investment in yourself and your future. See what alumni of the program have gone on to do after earning their bachelor's degrees.