Adult Learner Campus Visits
Attend an information session, or schedule an appointment to meet with admission counselors who can answer your questions.
Meet faculty members from our part-time bachelor's degree programs and hear their insights on the degree that best suits your goals and interests. You'll get in-depth details about specific programs, and you'll learn about options to earn or transfer credit before you apply.
- Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015– 6 p.m., Main Campus
- Monday, Mar. 23, 2015– 6 p.m., North Campus
If you are unable to attend an information session, please feel free to schedule an appointment with an admission counselor.
At St. Edward's, you'll benefit from:
- Majors that reflect the demands of today's workplace
- Ways to earn credit for work and life experiences to save time and money
- Support and services designed for adult students
A college degree is an investment in yourself and your future. See what alumni of the program have gone on to do after earning their bachelor's degrees.