A favorite professor or freshman-year roommate. Friendships forged in student government. Lives touched by volunteering at a local elementary school or soup kitchen each week. These bonds to the St. Edward's community continue long after our students leave the hilltop.
Members of the St. Edward’s University Alumni Association value their ongoing connection to the resources and people that enhanced their experience on the hilltop. Through local chapters and events, they meet and network with other alumni in their area — and their career field. Update a résumé or brush up on interviewing skills with help from a career counselor. Earn a professional certificate or enroll in a graduate program.
On campus, alumni attend Mass, a theater performance or an athletic game event. And each year, alumni reconnect with classmates and professors and share memories during one of the most treasured and celebrated university events — Homecoming and Family Weekend.
Whether it's been 20 days or 20 years since our alumni left the hilltop, they are always welcome. And we're always here to keep them connected.
- Get involved with Campus Ministry. Find Mass schedules and join service projects.
- Learn about career resources available to alumni through Career Services.
- Keep up with Hilltopper sports and upcoming athletic events.
- Get show times for upcoming productions at the Mary Moody Northen Theatre.
- Buy St. Edward's University clothing, gifts and other merchandise online.
- Reserve materials, check out books and review print journals at the Munday Library.
- Continue your education through professional development, certifications and master's degree programs.
- Support students at St. Edward's by buying or selling property or refinancing your mortgage through the Real Estate Affinity Program.
- Contact a favorite professor.