The St. Edward's Online Alumni Community
Reconnect with classmates and friends. Share news about your career endeavors and your work within your community. Announce your wedding or the birth of your child. Stay up to date on St. Edward’s University Alumni Association news and events.
Hilltop.Connect makes all that — and more — possible for alumni. It’s the essential tool for members of the St. Edward’s University Alumni Association and brings everyone together in a virtual — and very social — community. There, alumni easily connect with each other from every state in the United States, the far-flung corners of the Middle East, Japan, Europe, Mexico and elsewhere around the world. No matter where you are, your fellow alumni are right there with you, cheering you on, encouraging you and supporting you — as always.
Through Hilltop.Connect, alumni can …
- Join a local chapter, see what events are planned and stay connected with alumni in their area.
- Network with other alumni through “business card” ad postings and the online career connections tools. Job-seeking alumni can find employment opportunities. Alumni who are looking to hire can post job openings to find qualified candidates among university alumni.
- Make annual gifts to The St. Edward's Fund on your own or issue a challenge through Hilltop.Connect to your classmates to raise funds to commemorate your class reunion.
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities and service projects in your area such as Toys for Tots, the annual Founders Day Service Project and others.
Apply for an affinity credit card through University Federal Credit Union and further your support of the university.
Get details on the affinity credit card »
- Keep up with the latest news about classmates.
- Check out the Alumni Association calendar and register for events like Homecoming and Family Weekend, Alumni Night at the Ballpark and others.
- Post important news about their lives.
It's easy to use. It's free. And, it’s only for alumni of St. Edward’s.
It would take years to build a network this big, this in touch and this motivated to help you. So, connect yourself via Hilltop.Connect and share your memories of St. Edward’s with more than 20,000 people who will be happy to do the same.