Get Ready for Homecoming and Parents
Weekend 2009! Feb. 27, 28 and March 1
There’s no place like home — especially for college students.
But their home away from home at St. Edward’s is pretty special, too. And
Parents Weekend 2009 is the perfect time to visit.
Make plans now to celebrate this St. Edward’s University tradition with your student. Cheer on
the Hilltoppers, meet professors, tour campus — enjoy
events for the entire
Homecoming 2009 Highlights:
- Get the latest campus news from President George E. Martin.
- Learn about your student’s major — and meet the professors — at a breakfast
- Take a campus tour and get a sneak peek at the
new residential village.
- Catch favorite professors in action. Look for presentations by Professor of Political Science Neal Wise
on the history-making presidential election; School of Natural Sciences Dean Charlie Bicak on the university’s
affiliation with Wild Basin;
Assistant Professor of History Mity Myhr on summer classes at the university’s
new campus in France.
- Cheer on the men’s and women’s basketball teams. Then join other families for a tailgate
party — with live music, kids’ activities, a picnic buffet and fun with mascot Topper.
Check out the Homecoming events schedule for
all that’s in store!
Join your student and other Hilltopper families for the best Homecoming and Parents Weekend ever.
Get all the details and register now.
Spread the Word
Still thinking about attending? See the fun times ahead. View the
Homecoming Photo Gallery.
Add your photo, too. And be sure to
e-mail other Hilltopper parents
and remind them to meet you on the hilltop!