St. Edward's University to recognize 381 students in fall graduation
Toby Hammet Futrell, '88, Austin city manager, will deliver the keynote address at the College of Professional and Graduate Studies ceremony at 10 a.m. Barbara Filippidis, professor of English Literature at St. Edward's will deliver the keynote address for the Undergraduate College ceremony at 2 p.m.
St. Edward's University officials will confer approximately 381 degrees this fall. Degree distribution is as follows:
• Undergraduate College 181
• New College undergraduates 112
• Master of Business Administration 48
• Master of Arts in Counseling 11
• Master of Liberal Arts 9
• Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Ethics 9
• Master of Arts in Human Services 11
Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross, St. Edward's University has been named one of America's Best Colleges for 2004 by U.S. News & World Report. St. Edward's is a private, Catholic, liberal arts university of approximately 4,450 students located in Austin, Texas.