St. Edward's Launches New Undergraduate Admission Web Site
Heard the exciting news? St. Edward’s University has launched gotostedwards.com, a new undergraduate admission web site. If you know potential Hilltoppers going through the college search process, encourage them to visit http://www.stedwards.edu/academics/bachelors now.
The new site features engaging information and fun facts about St. Edward’s including:
- Student, faculty and alumni profiles
- Admission tips from St. Edward's University counselors
- Parent resources
One popular feature on the web site is that students can read about other successful students and alumni in the “profiles of success.”
For parents, who often play a key role in helping their children choose a college, St. Edward's has created an online “Parents Guide.”
The new web site has everything a prospective student wants to know about how to get in to St. Edward's University including:
- A look at schools and majors at the university, plus potential careers
- A sneak preview of campus life at St. Edward's
- A series of accolades on why St. Edward's University is a top-ranked university
- A look at community service opportunities for students, here and abroad, as students begin to explore their role in the global community
For more undergraduate information, visit http://www.stedwards.edu/academics/bachelors.