St. Edward's University Professional Education Center to Sponsor 2007 InnoTech Austin
InnoTech is an annual one-day conference and exposition highlighting Austin's innovation and technology development opportunities. Guided and directed by executives in Austin and throughout Central Texas, InnoTech creates networking and learning opportunities for local business and technology managers.
The St. Edward’s University Professional Education Center and its Managing Director Rudy Rodriguez have been involved with Innotech since its inception in 2003. The goal of the sponsorship is part of an effort to serve as an educational and business resource for Austin’s technology and global business sector.
“We view learning as a strategic business process,” says Rodriguez. “We help our clients identify their critical business needs, assess their workforce and identify skill gaps. Our expertise as learning-solution specialists helps high-tech customers build personalized learning programs which allow them to maintain their competitive edge.”
The PEC brings together higher education, technical training, and business development to strengthen the competitive edge of local and global businesses in the central Texas area.
“The success of our clients has challenged us to continue to evolve and deliver cutting-edge education solutions for a rapidly changing industry. As Austin’s only technology conference, Innotech provides St. Edward’s and the entire IT community the opportunity to showcase its talent and display the innovation of products and services which have made Austin synonymous with high tech,” said Rodriguez.
Highlights of the 2007 Innotech Austin include:
- Open Source Summit: Full Day of Dedicated Open Source Presentations (by invitation only)
- Security Theater: A Full Day of Dedicated Security Presentations
- Austin CIO Summit and IT Executive Awards: An IT executive, invitation only event, CIO; Sam Coursen, vice president & CIO of Freescale Semiconductor, will be the 2007 Keynote Presenter.
- Texas eMarketing Summit: Optimizing Your Online Marketing Strategy (separate registration and fee)
- InnoTech Happy 45Minutes: Cold beverages, appetizers and live music inside Ballroom D.
- St. Edward’s “First Look” Theater which will feature demonstrations of new technologies including Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Unified Communications and more.
Admission is free.
For more information and registration, visit www.innotechconference.com/austin/
ABOUT ST. EDWARD’S UNIVERSITY PEC
The St. Edward’s University Professional Education Center, located in Northwest Austin, is the continuing education division of St. Edward’s University that specializes in IT productivity, project management and management development. Training is customized to meet the specific performance needs of global competitors. For more information, visit www.pec.stedwards.edu.