What stories will you tell? Register now.
Last year, more than 800 alumni, students and parents gathered on the hilltop to share their stories — and create new memories. This year’s Homecoming 2008 weekend, which will be held Feb. 22-24, will be even bigger, so register now.
Reconnect with fellow classmates and professors during a weekend chock full of events, including:
- Opening Welcome Dinner and Alumni Awards
- Golden Guard Luncheon and 50th reunion for the high school and university class of 1958
- Tours of new campus buildings
- Special events for New College and the School of Education
- 25th reunion for the Class of 1983
- 40th reunion for the Class of 1968
- 35th anniversary activities for CAMP
- Hilltop Homegrown, a picnic and market with Austin flair
Homecoming 2008 caps off with a basketball doubleheader as the Hilltoppers take on Texas A&M–International. And this year, all events are open to the entire university community, making it even easier for you to plan the perfect Homecoming itinerary.
Need More Details?
Our Homecoming 2008 web site has all the information you need to get ready for the weekend:
We’re looking forward to seeing you — and hearing your stories.