Homecoming 2009 Come home to your hilltop! Register now.
Last year, 1,000 alumni, students and parents gathered on the hilltop to share their stories — and create new memories. This year's Homecoming 2009 weekend, which will be held Feb. 27–March 1, will be even bigger, so register now.
Reconnect with fellow classmates and professors during a weekend chock full of events,
- Opening Welcome Dinner and Alumni Awards
- Golden Guard Luncheon and 50th reunion for the high school and university class of 1959
- Breakfast with faculty members
- Sneak Peek at our new residential village
- Tours of new campus buildings
- Special events for New College and McNair Scholars Program
- 10th reunion for the Class of 1999
- 25th reunion for the Class of 1984
- 40th reunion for the Class of 1969
- Residence hall reunions and Student Organization reunions
- 35th anniversary of Women's Athletics at St. Edward's
- Basketball games
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of women's athletics at St. Edward's, the university is planning a special ceremony to recognize past and current players and All-Era teammates at halftime during the women's basketball game at Homecoming. The game begins at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 28, 2009, in the Recreation and Convocation Center. Men's basketball game to follow at 5:30 p.m. as the Hilltoppers take on Newman.
Need More Details?
Our Homecoming 2009 web site as all the information you need to get ready for the weekend:
- Check out who's coming
- View the photo gallery
- Get a list of hotels near the hilltop
- Spread the word about Homecoming on the hilltop by e-mailing a friend
We're looking forward to seeing you — and welcoming you back to your hilltop!