Homecoming and Parents Weekend 2010 Journey Back and Celebrate 125 Years. Register now
Last year, more than 1,000 alumni, students and parents gathered on the hilltop to share their stories — and create new memories. This year’s Homecoming and Parents Weekend, which will be held Feb. 19–21, will be even bigger as we celebrate the university’s 125-year anniversary, so register now.
Reconnect with fellow classmates and professors during a weekend chock full of events, including:
- Golden Guard Mass and Luncheon celebrating the 50th reunion for the for the high school and university class of 1960
- Alumni Welcome Dinner and Awards ceremony
- Casino Night
- Homecoming Welcome and President's Address
- Tailgate and Basketball games
- Fireworks display
- 10th reunion for the Class of 2000
- 25th reunion for the Class of 1985
- 40th reunion for the Class of 1970
- Maryhill College Reception and reunion
- Mass and Brunch Honoring the Holy Cross Brothers
Homecoming and Parents Weekend 2010 offers activities for all students to celebrate the spirit of St. Edward’s University and our 125th anniversary. Students, get your friends together to watch the Topper Cup, attend the Annual Casino Night, or Tailgate party and concert between basketball games. Don’t miss the fireworks on Main Building Lawn.
Homecoming and Parents Weekend is a great time for parents to get a taste of campus life and visit their student. And it's the perfect opportunity to meet faculty and staff members, mingle with other Hilltopper families, learn about our latest global initiatives in France and attend the Sunday Mass and brunch honoring the Brothers of Holy Cross.
Need More Details?
Our Homecoming and Parents Weekend 2010 web site has all the information you need to get ready for the weekend:
We’re looking forward to seeing you — journey back and help us kick off the university’s 125th anniversary!