Your Educational Journey Continues on the Hilltop
We've tried to make the transition to St. Edward's as easy as we can. These steps will get you through the beginning of your first semester on the hilltop.
This online program walks you through the nuts and bolts you need to complete before coming to campus. This includes tasks such as:
- Selecting your Transfer Orientation session
- Submitting your meningitis vaccination records
- Connecting with your financial advisor
Once your enrollment deposit is received, you'll be invited to the Hillstart Canvas course (allow us two business days). Access the course using your myHilltop login credentials by:
- Clicking the “Start” button in the top right of the Hillstart task in myHilltop
- Through the invitation in your St. Edward's email
All transfer students (domestic and international) must attend one of the two Transfer Orientation sessions. Check out the Schedule At-A-Glance here.
- Transfer Session 1: Wednesday, Aug. 14
- Transfer Session 2: Monday, Aug. 19 (International and exchange students are required to attend the Monday, Aug. 19 session and International Hilltopper Landing Day Tuesday Aug. 20. Mandatory Immigration reporting and check-in will occur on Landing Day).
Since attendance is mandatory, a $50 Orientation fee will automatically be applied to your semester bill.
Sign up for Orientation through Hillstart.
Move-In & Welcome Days
Aug. 18, 2019: International Student and Transfer Move-In
|Aug. 22, 2019: Anchors Kick-off*, Legacy Walk*, Block Party*|
Aug. 23, 2019: Welcome BBQ*
Aug. 24, 2019: 18th Annual Hillfest*
Aug. 25, 2019: Mass of Welcome*, Medallion Ceremony*
|Aug. 26, 2019: Classes Start|
*Parents and families are invited to join for these events.
Aug. 22–Sept. 6 — During the first two weeks of classes, there are special events (including important campus traditions) around the hilltop to help you get involved. Be on the lookout for the Involvement Fair and Hillfest (our annual back-to-school party, NOT to be missed).
For information about moving in to your student's residence hall, contact reslife [at] stedwards.edu (subject: Question%20re%3A%20Move-in) (Residence Life).