Bienvenido, bienvenue, أهلاً وسهلاً بكم, Willkommen and Welcome to the hilltop!
Orientation and Welcome Days are the start to your St. Edward's experience!
You'll settle into your residence hall room, find your way around campus, learn important information to help you transition to life in the U.S. (and Austin), as well as meet other international students before the returning students make it back to campus.
The online Hillstart course will guide you through all of the tasks that you will need to complete before arriving on campus. Invitation to Hillstart coming soon to your St. Edward's University email account!
Spring Arrival Information
Mark your calendars for the following important dates, and make your travel plans accordingly:
- International new student move-in date: Tuesday, January 7 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- International Hilltopper Landing Day: Wednesday, January 8 (Mandatory Immigration reporting and check-in will occur on Landing Day).
- Spring Orientation: Thursday, January 9
- Classes Begin: Monday, January 13
* The earliest date you will be allowed to enter the U.S. is December 10, 2019 (30-days before the Program Start Date on your Form I-20/DS-2019); however, you will not be able to access on-campus housing until your specific move-in date so please plan alternate accommodations for any days prior.
Attending Orientation is required for all new students. We can't wait to meet you!