Bienvenido, bienvenue, أهلاً وسهلاً بكم, Willkommen and Welcome to the Hilltop!
Orientation and Welcome Days are the start to your St. Edward's experience!
You'll settle into your residence hall room, find your way around campus, learn important information to help you transition to life in the U.S. (and Austin), as well as meet other international students before the returning students make it back to campus.
Hillstart, your pre-orientation experience, will guide you through all of the tasks that you will need to complete before arriving on campus. Please check your St. Edward's University email account for your invitation to begin Hillstart!
Mark your calendars for the following important dates, and make your travel plans accordingly:
- International New Student Move-In: Sunday, August 16 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- International Transfer & Exchange Orientation: Monday, August 17
- International Hilltopper Landing Day: Tuesday, August 18 (Mandatory Immigration reporting and check-in will occur on Landing Day)
- Orientation for International First-Time Students: Wednesday, August 19 - Thursday, August 20
- Classes Begin: Monday, August 24
* The earliest date you will be allowed to enter the U.S. is July 19, 2020 (30-days before the Program Start Date on your Form I-20/DS-2019); however, you will not be able to access on-campus housing until your specific move-in date so please plan alternate accommodations for any days prior.
Attending Orientation is required for all new students. We can't wait to meet you!