Apply now to graduate school at St. Edward’s
St. Edward’s makes it easy for busy adults to earn their degrees.
Daytime Graduate Programs
|Degree||Early Deadline||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Environmental Management and Sustainability (PSMEMS)||Dec. 1||Feb. 15||May 15|
Evening and Weekend Graduate Programs
|Business Administration (MBA)||X||X||X|
|Leadership and Change (MSLC)||X||X||X|
|Liberal Arts (MLA)||X||X|
Early Application Deadline
If you apply by this date, you will receive your admission decision early, and we'll waive the $50 application fee.
Priority Application Deadline
If you complete your application by this date, we'll waive the $50 application fee.
Final Application Deadline
We strongly encourage students to apply well before this date.
Your complete application will include:
- Online application and $50 application fee (waived if you apply by the early or priority deadline)
- Essay – Describe your background and interests and explain why you wish to pursue the degree you are applying for and what you hope to accomplish in this degree program (3–5 pages)
- Official transcripts
- Professional résumé or detailed work history
- For MAC, MSEM and MACSD: competitive GRE test scores*
- For MAC and MSEM: two letters of recommendation
For students who received instruction in a language other than English, TOEFL or IELTS exam scores, and transcripts submitted through a Foreign Credential Evaluation Service — such as AACRAO, Foreign Credentials Service of America or WES (World Education Services, Inc.) — are required.
*For applicants with a strong undergraduate GPA and three years of full-time work experience, we can waive the GRE or GMAT requirement and grant conditional admission. If admitted conditionally, your academic record will undergo review once you complete 12 hours of graduate study at St. Edward's. If you have earned a 3.0 GPA or higher, you may continue with your program.