Incoming undergraduate students: Summer Orientation sessions are filling fast. If you haven’t registered, sign up now to get the Orientation session you want. (Sessions 1, 2 and 3 are full, but 4, 5 and 6 are still open.)
We look forward to welcoming you to the hilltop for an exciting and informative introduction to your new home. You’ll learn all about life at St. Edward’s and the many opportunities you’ll have here. Get ready to make new friends and enjoy fun activities … talk with your academic advisor and register for classes … and, of course, collect your free freshman swag!
Here’s how to register for Orientation:
- Visit myHilltop and log in using your St. Edward’s username and password. Click the “Orientation Sign-Up” link on the right side of the page.
- Follow the prompt to fill in your first name, your last name and your St. Edward’s email address (username + @stedwards.edu). Then go to “Create My Account.”
- Log in and select “Click Here to Access the Orientation Registration Form.” Read the directions carefully and complete the registration form for “New Student Undergraduate Orientation.”
- Remember that your student ID# is listed in your acceptance letter. Don’t have it handy? Contact your admission counselor or the Office of Admission at (512) 448-8500.
- Once you’re registered, check your St. Edward’s email for your Hillstart invitation, and start completing the pre-orientation online tasks. All Hillstart tasks must be completed a week before your Orientation session or by July 1, whichever comes first. Any tasks you don’t finish prior to your Orientation session will have to be completed when you arrive on campus, during your social time.
Your Orientation Leader will call you a few days before your session to provide answers and walk you through everything you need to know and bring. If you have questions before then, review our Freshman FAQs, or contact us at 512-448-8584 or orientme [at] stedwards.edu.
Check out Orientation on Facebook.
See you on the hilltop this summer!