Core academic identities represent an extension of the main St. Edward’s brand. These include schools of study, individual undergraduate and graduate degree programs, research opportunities, student/campus services and facilities.
In most cases, the name of the core academic identity should join the master logo to create a lockup. The name of the core academic identity should meet the appropriate clear space around the master logo. Core academic identity files should never be recreated or typeset. Only official logo files should be used in communications and follow the same usage guidelines as the university logo.
Used when the lockup is a secondary element, such as in a corner space of a brochure layout.
Used when the lockup is the primary element, such as in promotional items and signage.
Departments and Offices with Lockups
The following examples are not the complete list of core academic identities. If you're in need of an official core academic identity lockup, please submit your request and files will be sent to you in 5-7 business days.
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Counseling and Exploration
- Academic Support Programs
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Office
- Campus Ministry
- Career and Professional Development
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- College Assistance Migrant Program(CAMP)
- Dean of Students
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Fine Arts Gallery
- Health & Counseling Center
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
- Instructional Technology
- McNair Scholars Program
- Munday Library
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Recreation and Wellness
- Residence Life
- School of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- School of Human Development and Education
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Natural Sciences
- The Bill Munday School of Business
- Student Activities
- Student Disability Services
- Student Transitions and Family Engagement
- Study Abroad
- University Police Department
- University Programs