Career and Professional Development is dedicated to helping our alumni create a successful career path.
Whether you are a recent graduate, an established professional seeking a career advice or someone ready to change careers, our office has multiple services to help you. We have a variety of tools available from career advising to recruitment events to online assistance to help our alumni of all ages pursue and attain their career goals.
• Advising- Get help with resumes, interview prep, or career coaching either in person or via email, phone or Skype.
• Employment Events - Find out about on-campus interviews, job fairs, networking events, employer hosted webinars, meet-ups, and community events.
• Career Tools - Learn about the variety of tools available to you online to help in your job search and professional development.
• Job Search - Using Hilltop Careers or utilizing our Recommended Job Search List can help you make headway in your job search.
• Career Guides - Our ensemble of resume, CV, and interviewing guides can help you prepare to be the most competitive candidate.