Career and Professional Development is dedicated to helping our alumni create a successful career path.
Resume Drop Off
Need help with your resume? Utilize the Resume Drop Off to have a career counselor review it for you!
Whether you are a recent graduate, an established professional seeking career advice or someone ready to change careers, our office has multiple services to help you. We have a variety of tools available from career advising to recruitment events to online assistance to help our alumni of all ages pursue and attain their career goals.
• Call 512-448-8530, or email seucareer [at] stedwards.edu to schedule an appointment or discuss how we can help you. Appointments may also be scheduled via Hilltop Careers - for access instructions see "Hilltop Careers for Alumni" section below.
• Advising - Get help with resumes, interview prep, LinkedIn, or career coaching either in person or via email, phone, or Zoom. Let us know which medium you prefer.
• Walk-Ins: Check in online for a quick virtual advising session with a career counselor. Call our front desk if you are unable to check in online. Walk-In hours are 12pm to 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.
• Resume Drop-Off - Get your resume or cover letter reviewed by a career counselor by filling out this form.
• Employment Events - Find out about on-campus interviews, job fairs, networking events, employer hosted webinars, meet-ups, and community events.
• Career Tools - Learn about the variety of tools available to you online to help in your job search and professional development.
• Job Search - Using Hilltop Careers or utilizing our Recommended Job Search List can help you make headway in your job search.
• Career Quick Guides - Our ensemble of resume, CV, interviewing guides, and more can help you prepare to be the most competitive candidate.
Learn how you can become more involved with St. Edward's University Alumni Association.
Hilltop Careers for Alumni
Hilltop Careers is a job posting website available to alumni with listings from for-profit, non-profit, and government organizations. Click here to learn how you can access this one-of-a-kind job board.
Should you have any questions about accessing your Hilltop Careers, please contact our front desk at 512.448.8530 or email us at seucareer [at] stedwards.edu.
Join the Career Network Program
The St. Edward’s University Career Network fosters connections between current St. Edward’s students and professionals like you.
As a Career Network Advisor, you will guide students or fellow alumni by: sharing professional expertise and advice, providing personal experiences and insight, helping them consider different career options, and highlighting professional skills you have found most useful. Advisors also encourage students to network with other professionals and educate them on networking options.
To learn more about this wonderful program, please visit our Alumni Career Network page.
Are you new to LinkedIn? No problem. Here are some helpful links to familiarize yourself.