Career and Professional Development provides students and alumni with customized advising and professional development services empowering them to maximize their St. Edward's University experience and fulfill their academic and professional goals.
• One-on-One Advising: Schedule a one-hour advising appointment with career staff by calling, emailing or stopping by our front desk.
• Walk-In Hours: During the academic year, walk-in hours are Monday - Thursday 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. During the summer, walk-in hours are Monday - Friday 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Stop by Moody Hall 134 for a 15 minute advising appointment with career staff.
• Online Resume Advisor: Get your resume reviewed through an online chat session with career staff during the hours of 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
• Resume Drop-Off: Have your resume reviewed and back to you within 2-3 business days by emailing us or stopping by Moody Hall 134.
• Pre-Law Advising: The Pre-Law Advising Program is designed to help students determine if law school or a career in the legal field is an appropriate path to pursue, and assist those interested in law with the law school application process, as well as securing law-related internships and employment. Make an appointment with Alex Smith, Pre-Law Career Counselor.
• Pop Up Career Center: Visit with us in different locations around campus so we can help you with revising your resume, inform you about upcoming events, and tell you about jobs and internships currently available. Follow #SEUPOPUPCAREERCENTER.
• Weekly Meet-Ups: During the academic year, career staff host guided meet-ups during the week. Each meet-up is designed to address common career-related concerns and questions. Meet-ups are Tuesday - Thursday from 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. in Moody Hall 134. Students and alumni are welcomed to attend. Follow our calendar to see our weekly meet-ups.
• Career Accelerator: This program is designed to prepare students for competitive internships and full-time job opportunities.