Hilltop Careers is the job and internship postings website for all students and alumni, with on-campus positions and listings from for-profit, non-profit, and government organizations.
Hilltop Careers does not have the volume of the larger job boards, such as monster.com, but it does represent employers who are specifically seeking students from St. Edward's University.
Learn more about how to set up your account and searching for opportunities here:
- Current Students: Logging Into Your Account (PDF)
- Alumni: Logging into Your Account (PDF)
- Using Hilltop Careers (PDF)
- How to Set Up Your Profile (Video)
- Searching for Jobs & Internships on Hilltop Careers (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
I've written a draft of my resume; can I have it reviewed and critiqued?
Yes! You can:
- Attend a resume writing meet-up.
- Stop in the office and drop off your resume or send it to our Resume Drop Off to have it reviewed by a staff member. We'll back to you in two business days with revision suggestions.
- Meet with a Career Counselor or Student Career Advisor. Schedule an appointment or attend walk-in hours.
How can I get help with using Hilltop Careers?
- Visit or call Career and Professional Development
- Use the Online Resume Advisor
When will on-campus jobs be posted for the upcoming semester?
- Jobs on-campus are constantly being posted. We strongly recommend visiting Hilltop Careers often as well as inquiring in offices of interest.
Have I been awarded federal work-study funds?
- Visit Student Financial Services to find out.