- Date & Time: Thursday, October October 27, 2016, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Location: UFCU Alumni Gym
- Registration Process: The Career and Professional Development Office is focused on preparing students for successful entry into professional employment after they graduate. Therefore, the Career and Professional Development Office invites employers that provide professional, full-time employment and internships. Internships offered should allow students to learn more about their career field and build marketable skill sets. Each career fair offered by St. Edward's aims to offer a mix of employment and internship opportunities for most of the academic programs offered by the University. Therefore, employers recruiting only for part-time employment opportunities may not be permitted to register.
- Student & Alumni Attendance: Student and alumni from all undergraduate and graduate programs are invited to attend. Historically, more than 300 students and alumni attend this event.
- Staff Contact: Please contact Andrew Harper, Manager of Employer Relations, at andrewh [at] stedwards.edu for an invitation and additional information.
Get details and register (PDF)