We are glad to help with any questions you might have regarding your education in Teacher Education or Kinesiology.

Please see below for guidelines on how to best address your questions:

For Questions About Your Major or Specific Degree Plan

Please contact your assigned faculty advisor. Your can find your advisor's contact information using the St. Edward's University Directory. You may also view the advising form.

For Progress on Your Degree and an Up to Date Degree Audit

Use DegreeWorks, which you can access through your myHilltop account.

If You Want to Complete a Course Off Campus

Please complete the Request to Take Courses Off Campus (RTCOC) form and email it to the kristyb [at] stedwards.edu (Associate Dean) for the School of Human Development and Education. For a quick reference of courses that are acceptable to take off campus, visit the ACC equivalency guide. You can also view information about CLEP equivalency.

Contact the Dean's Office For Help with:
  • Registration
  • Course Schedules
  • Help with EdWeb registration
  • Honors Equivalencies
  • Registration Schedule

For all other non-education specific questions, please visit the Office of the Registrar.


For general education questions, please contact the dean's office for the School of Human Development and Education.

  • Fleck Hall 220
  • View map
  • For more information, please call (512) 448-8651