This year, St. Edward's University is adopting 50 families from the local community to provide food for a Thanksgiving meal. There are many ways you can help. Here is what we need:
1. Non-perishable food items (Donation boxes will be placed around campus Nov. 17-21.)
2. Turkeys (Collected at the Chapel Nov. 23)
3. Drivers to deliver the meals on Nov. 23
4. Volunteers to help with logistics Nov. 23, 10-noon
5. Or sponsor a whole family’s meal. (There are three different levels of sponsorship.)
Sign-up at http://bit.ly/SEUFoodDrive.