General Information

The International Student Services Office is able to advise and assist with immigration-related matters for the following student visa types.

  • F-1 Student Visa 
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor

The ISS office is unable to give immigration advice or assistance with other visa types besides the student visas. Students with other visa types should speak with an immigration attorney or legal assistance for questions about their status. A complete list of non-immigrant visa types is available on the USCIS website.