- High-quality, color and black-and-white copying and printing from original document, PDF files submitted via e-mail
- Document binding (spiral binding)
- Document insertions: color prints, colored paper, tabbed dividers, etc.
- Paper cutting
- Stationary and Business Cards (Instructions)
Pricing can be found here
*Paper is not available for purchase at the Copy Center.
Submitting a Copy Request
Submit copy requests to copy [at] stedwards.edu and include the following:
- Your name and the name of your office, program or school
- If you teach or work for multiple schools/departments, please include which department/school you will pick up copies from.
- Number of copies
- If originals contain color, indicate to print in color or black & white
- If copies should be front-only or front-and-back
- If applicable: Paper color, weight, and paper type (esp. if color prints).
- Additional options: 3-hole punched, collated, stapled and/or bound (spiral).
- If you have a paper copy, please put your item in an envelope with the above information and place in the campus mail drop box and address it to the Copy Center.
- Please see the Copyright Policy
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround time. Any item received after 3:15 p.m. on Friday will not be ready until after 1:45 p.m. Monday.
*Expect longer turnaround times at beginning of school semester and holidays
Please use our contracted partner location listed below for services that are not available at our copy center or for an immediate turn-around.
- FedEx Office located at 600 E Ben White Blvd. Click here for the service descriptions, contract number and contact information
- Mail is typically sorted and put into the mailboxes by 2 p.m. Please allow more time due to the volume of mail on Mondays and after holidays.
- Outgoing mail should be dropped off at the Campus Bookstore between 2 and 4:30pm
Addressing Student Mail
Students living in the on-campus apartments use the following address:
Student's FULL NAME
520 WOODWARD ST APT #____
AUSTIN TX 78704
Note: Students’ apartment numbers must be included for UPS and FedEx deliveries.
Students residing in all remaining residence halls use the following address:
Student’s FULL NAME
Name of Residence Hall
3001 S CONGRESS AVE
AUSTIN TX 78704
Moving Off Campus
- Students are responsible for updating their local address in myHilltop, notifying businesses and magazine publishers of their new address, and setting up forwarding services with USPS.
When addressing campus mail, provide the full name of the recipient, department name and full name of the sender.
Pick up location: Quick Dip
Mail overflow, copies and package pickup: Quick Dip, 2–4:30 p.m.
FedEx and USPS Drop Off
Location: Main Building, G8
Shipping services are available in Bookstore during regular hours.