The Aquatics program offers a variety of activities for swimmers of all skills, ages and levels. Whether you want to learn to swim, teach your children basic aquatic survival or are training for competition, the Recreation and Wellness Aquatics program can help.
"Swimming is the best of both worlds. While activating your cardiovascular system, swimming also targets strength building with natural water resistance. It is the original Total Body Workout." — USA Swimming
The most common use of the Recreation and Convocation Center (RCC) pool is informal lap swimming. The RCC pool is available for lap swimming during the following times:
- Monday and Wednesday: 7am - 9am, 11am - 1pm, 5pm - 8pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 11am - 1pm, 5pm - 8pm
- Friday: 11am - 1pm, 3pm - 5pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Pool Parties and Rentals
The RCC pool is available for rental by St. Edward's University faculty, staff, students, schools, departments and student organizations. Rental rates include:
- University Schools and Departments – $15 per hour
- University Student Organizations – $15 per hour
- Sponsored Organizations - Contact for pricing
- Outside Organizations - Contact for pricing
For reservations, contact us.