To ensure the event or program gets approve please follow the following steps:
All events, programs, and organzation meetings must be put into 25Live and CollegiateLink before they will be approved.
- To resever a space on campus log into 25Live with your SEU username and password. If your event is happening off campus, disregard this step. Note: Please submit your event at least 10 days in advance. Otherwise, it will not be approved
- Submit an event to Collegiatelink. Log into CollegiateLink with your SEU username and password. Be sure to complete the entire form so the Student Life can contact you with additional questions if necessary.
- If you would like the CIA team to share your event information on their social media, fill out the Social Media Request Form.
- If you would like to request Student Organziation Funding for your organization's event, fill out the Funding Application. Note: This must be filled out at least 4 weeks before the event or progam.
- For any additional questions, visit Student Life or contact them at seuorgs [at] stedwards.edu.
- Learn more by downloading the Student Organizations Manual.