Student Organization Events and Travel

If your student organization is planning an event or travel, the information below will help navigate you through the process.

Student Organization Event or Program

If your student organization is planning an event or program, ensure that you have completed the following:

  1. Log into 25Live with your SEU username and password to reserve a space on campus. If your event is happening off campus, disregard this step.Please submite your event at least 2 weeks in advance. 
  2. Log into CollegiateLink with your SEU username and password. Submit an event from your student organization's page. Be sure to complete the entire form so the ROC can contact you with additional questions if necessary. 
  3. If you would like the ROC to share your event information on their social media, fill out the Social Media Request Form
  4. If you would like to request ROC funding for your organization's event, fill out the Funding Application.
  5. For any additional questions, visit the ROC Office in Student Life or contact the ROC at seuorgs [at]
  6. Learn more by downloading the Student Organizations Manual

Student Organization Travel

If your student organization is planning on traveling, ensure that you have completed the following requirements so your trip goes smoothly:

  1. Visit your organization page on Collegiate Link
  2. Select the button on your homepage "Submit an Event."
  3. Complete the event form, selecting "Yes" to the Travel question on the Additional Information Form.
  4. Be clear about how you will be traveling. If you need a university van, you must request one. (Note: To request a university vehicle, you must have an approved driver.)
  5. Submit the event. The ROC will request any additional information if necessary and approve or deny the event. 
  6. Once the event is approved, complete the following three travel forms and return to Student Life: 
       -The trip leader must complete the Event Form. Only one form is needed per trip.
       -Each person traveling must complete the Participant Release Form and the Emergency Medical Information Form
  7. Each person driving their personal vehicles must submit a copy of their driver's license and car insurance. 
  8. Student Life will copy these documents and return both a hard copy and digital copy to the trip leader. 
  9. Send this digital copy to every participant traveling in case there are any emergencies!
  10. You may apply for funding for your organization's travel expenses. The ROC will review your request.
  11. If you are traveling internationally, you need to complete additional steps. Contact the ROC if you are planning on traveling internationally, and they will walk you through the process.