Oct. 3, 2019
Career and Professional Development is excited to partner with the City of Austin Human Resources to host "Careers with the City of Austin" next Wednesday. This event is open to all students and is a great opportunity for them to learn about the diverse range of career opportunities available with the departments featured on this panel in addition on how to connect with opportunities in other areas.
Careers with the City of Austin
Wednesday, October 9
6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Mabee Ballrooms, Ragsdale Center
Featured panelists include:
- Austin Public Health: Shanna Brown, Research Analyst
- Austin Water: Henna Chou, IT Geospatial Analyst Sr.
- Employee Wellness Program: Chris Vykukal, CHES Wellness Coordinator
- Equity Office: Joshua Robinson, Commissions Liaison
- Watershed: Reem J Zoun, PE, CFM, Supervising Engineer