Career and Professional Development is dedcated to helping our alumni create a successful career path.
[Resume Drop Off]
Resume Drop Off
Need help with your resume? Utilize the Resume Drop Off to have a career counselor review it for you!
Whether you are a recent graduate, an established professional seeking career advice or someone ready to change careers, our office has multiple services to help you. We have a variety of tools available from career advising to recruitment events to online assistance to help our alumni of all ages pursue and attain their career goals.
For helpful COVID-19 related job opportunities, search tools, and unemployment and financial resources visit our COVID-19 Career Resources and FAQs under the Career Tools page.
• Contact our Virtual Front Desk, call 512-448-8530, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or discuss how we can help you. Appointments may also be scheduled via Hilltop Careers - for access instructions see "Hilltop Careers for Alumni" section below.
• Advising - Get help with resumes, interview prep, LinkedIn, or career coaching either in person or via email, phone, or Zoom. Let us know which medium you prefer.
• Walk-Ins: Check in online for a quick virtual advising session with a career counselor. Call our front desk if you are unable to check in online. Walk-In hours are 12pm to 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday.
• Resume Drop-Off - Get your resue or cover letter reviewed by a career counselor by filling out this form.
• Employment Events - Find out about on-campus interviews, job fairs, networking events, employer hosted webinars, meet-ups, and community events.
• Career Tools - Learn about the variety of tools available to you online to help in your job search and professional development.
• Job Search - Using Hilltop Careers or utilizing our Recomended Job Search List can help you make headway in your job search.
• Career Quick Guides - Our ensemble of resume, CV, interviewing guides, and more can help you prepare to be the most competitive candidate.