Before You Are Accepted

1. Welcome to St.Edward's University! Please contact Military & Veterans Affaris Coordinator, Dustin Noll at 512-492-3193 if you have any questions regarding Military or Veteran education benefits. You may find answers to your questions below:

2. If you have not applied for your benefit, you must complete form Applying for new benefit. If you need to update your education benefit, you must complete form Updating my education benefits.

3. Meet with an undergraduate or graduate admission counselor to discuss programs and majors

4. Apply for admission

5. Submit all transcripts, including the Joint Service Military Transcript.  If Air Force, submit Community College of the Airforce transcript to seu.admit [at] (Office of Admissions)

Once You Are Accepted

1. Upload a copy of the following required documents to Submit Financial Aid Paperwork.

  • Once received, our office will notify the Admissions office to waive the enrollment deposit.
    • DD 214 Member-4, if you are the veteran
    • Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs

2. Meet with an Academic Advisor to declare a major and enroll in classes.

3. Access the University Billing Center to view your charges. 

  • Keep up with important dates
  • Make payment arrangements (via the university billing center) for any balance not covered by VA funding.
  • The following fees are not covered by VA funding:
    • University Health Insurance 
    • Parking Permit (fee waived for disabled veterans)
    • Housing and Meal Plans
    • Topper Tender
    • Parking tickets, Library fines, No-show fee for scheduled tutoring or Health and Counseling visits

4. Our office recommends that all students file a FAFSA as students may qualify for additional grant money. For undergraduate students, this could include the Pell Grant, which can be utilized in addition to VA benefits.

  • Apply for an FSA ID
  • Apply for Financial Aid using FAFSA

If you have additional questions, you may contact our office or review our FAQs.