No other school is the same as St. Edward's.
What makes us different?
The thing about learning at St. Edward's is that everyone is excited about it. And you will be too. A liberal arts education means you’ll study a little bit of everything and still specialize in your field. Here, scientists learn to write well, and artists master the scientific method, and everyone builds a holistic understanding of history and culture.
- View our 50+ majors (and minors), and see if we offer something for you. (If you're interested in pre-professional programs, including pre-med and engineering, we've got you covered, too.)
- The Honors Program offers a greater challenge for highly motivated students who always ask why. You’ll live in an invite-only Living Learning Community with peers who share your curiosity and drive.
- Our students are frequently awarded prestigious fellowships and scholarships that can lead to study abroad and graduate school. In 2016, we were the #1 producer nationally of Fulbright students among master’s-granting institutions. (That’s a pretty big deal.)
- Whether you study among the international community on our Austin campus or at one of our partner universities around the world, you'll benefit from global learning opportunities.
- All of these experiences add up to personal and professional success. Just read what our successful alumni have to say about life after the hilltop.
(Do you want the whole story? Look inside our viewbook.)