Recruit top talent from St. Edward’s University through Career and Professional Development by requesting to:
Post your job and internship opportunities on Hilltop Careers. Click here to set up your account.
There are several ways to find and hire the Hilltopper you need, including:
- Interviewing students and alumni on-campus
- Conducting an information session
- Posting part-time, internship and full-time positions and search profiles of students and alumni in Hilltop Careers powered by Handshake
- Register and attend annual career fairs, which include: Fall Part-Time Job Fair, Fall Internship Fair, Spring Internship Fair, Spring Accounting Job & Internship Fair, Spring Teacher Fair and Spring Full-Time Job Fair
- Scheduling an information table and/or information session to establish your organization’s brand on-campus
- Scheduling to host an information table in the student center
Other services for employers through Career and Professional Development include:
- Annual conference/summit on effectively recruiting talent from college campuses
- Consultation meeting (in-person or via video) to develop an effective recruiting strategy
- Resources for posting and writing job descriptions that target college students and recent graduates
- Recommendations for establishing and managing an internship program
Before recruiting St. Edward's University students and alumi, please take a few minutes to review our recruiting policies provided below.
Direct Questions About:
- Recruiting talent for full-time and part-time employment, registering for a career fair or arranaging visit to campus to andrewh [at] stedwards.edu (subject: Recruiting%20Inquiry%20from%20CAPD%20Website) (Andrew Harper), Manager of Employer Relations.
- Recruiting students for internships, posting internship positions, or consultation about setting-up an internship program to aramir21 [at] stedwards.edu (subject: Inquiry%3A%20Recruiting%20Interns) (Adrian Ramirez), Associate Director.
Posting Jobs & Internships
Post on the Hilltop Careers Job & Internship Database
- Hilltop Careers is the official site for St. Edward's University students and alumni searching for career opportunities. Post your part-time jobs; internships; entry-level and full-time positions; and full-time, and experienced positions.
Internship Information for Employers
For more information about internship programs and services, contact:
Adrian D.Ramirez, Associate Director
512-448-8406 | aramir21 [at] stedwards.edu
Learn about St. Edward's Students & Alumni
Learn about St. Edward's University Students and Alumni
St. Edward's University is a member of the National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) and endorses their Principles for Professional Practice. We expect that all employment professionals recruiting St. Edward's University students and alumni through Career and Professional Development will adhere to these principles.
Please click on this link to review the recruitment policies specific to St. Edward's University.
If you intend to post an internship, please review our revised policy on posting internships.
St. Edward’s University has sole discretion regarding access to the Career and Professional Development Office and any of its resources by employers, and may prohibit or remove such access to any specific employer, groups of employers, or agent(s)/representative(s) of any employer(s) at any time for any reason.
More Information about Recruiting:
Andrew D. Harper, Manager of Employer Relations
512.448.8530 | andrewh [at] stedwards.edu