Get Ready for Spring Move-in
It's the start of the spring semester: new classes, new housing, and (for some students) an entirely new school. In the middle of all this newness, one thing stays the same: Spring Move-in, where incoming students move into their new residential experience on the hilltop.
Because of COVID-19, move-in will look a bit different this year as the health and safety of all Hilltoppers is a top priority. The university is planning a safe, socially distanced experience to welcome you to the hilltop.
Spring 2021 Move-In
To ensure a safe, socially distanced move-in process, students will choose a move-in time of day. You will receive an email from Residence Life in your SEU inbox providing directions and move-in selection times. Please do not make any firm travel plans until you have received a confirmation email from Residence Life approving your selected date and time.
To move-in, you must:
- be registered for Spring 2021 classes,
- submit your proof of meningitis vaccination and
You're allowed two guests to assist you with move-in, and you'll be responsible for bringing your own move-in supplies (carts, stools, etc.).
- First Time Freshmen: Jan. 15, 2021
- Transfer Students: Jan. 15, 2021
- Returning Students: Jan. 16, 2021
- International, Exchange and Domestic Transfer Student: Jan. 15, 2021
For more information about move-in, visit Residence Life.
Spring Welcome Days
From the day you move-in to the first day of classes, Welcome Days is when St. Edward’s celebrates the arrival of our current and new students for the upcoming semester.
We’re excited you’re here! And we have a few weeks of fun activities planned to kick off the semester. You’ll see how we remain a vibrant, socially connected community in a safe, physically distanced environment.
Throughout the spring semester, you will have the ability to participate in in-person group experiences and virtual or hybrid events that help you find your place, meet new people, make friends and — most importantly — have a good time! For example, you’ll …
- Find student organizations to join during the Involvement Fair.
- Enjoy a series of entertainers — such as a comedian, magician or mind reader.
- Get to know fellow students during fun Topper Nights, a Friday night programming series, or participate in a DIY Event.
To view campus events, please check the calendar of events.