Our world needs creative thinkers and problem solvers now more than ever. At St. Edward’s, we’re committed to educating the hearts and minds of the next generation of local, national and global leaders.
If you’re ready to be part of our community, make your $500 enrollment deposit today. Here’s why:
1. Secure your residence hall room.
Submit your enrollment deposit now so you can select the residence hall of your choice. Rooms are first-come, first-served, so reserve your new home today.
2. Build foundations, connection and community.
After you make your deposit and receive your enrollment package, you can log in to myHilltop to start your Hillstart pre-orientation experience. The Hillstart course will guide you through important information and tasks to complete. Then, during Orientation, you’ll get to know a team of people eager to support your success and well-being, including your success coach, peer mentor, professors and resident advisor, who will guide your through registration — and the rest of your St. Edward’s experience.
3. Hangout with future Hilltoppers on Zeemee.
You can use the Zeemee app to connect with other students who’ve already made their deposit and are excited about heading to St. Edward’s this fall. Spend some time interacting with your classmates and get to know each other. You’ll develop a new community of friends before you arrive on campus. Make your deposit now.
Top 10 Reasons for Hilltop Pride
For the 5th year in a row, St. Edward’s is ranked a top-10 university in the Western Region by U.S. News & World Report, moving up to 6th place in their 2024 Best Colleges list. There’s no secret formula to holding a top-25 spot for more than 20 consecutive years, but something magical is happening at St. Edward’s that’s inspiring our students’ success.
Make Your Enrollment Deposit
- Log in to myHilltop. Use your password you set up when you first applied and the username found in your acceptance letter.
- Select “Make Your Enrollment Deposit.” (Deposits may take up to two business days to be processed in the system.)
- Once your deposit has been processed, return to myHilltop to access the Hillstart course. Through Hillstart, you may sign up for housing, register for Summer Orientation, get pre-enrolled for your first two courses and learn more about getting ready for life on the hilltop.
Graduate Student Enrollment Deposit:
Are you ready to earn your master’s degree at St. Edward’s? Make your deposit here.