Our world needs creative thinkers and problem solvers now more than ever. At St. Edward’s, we’re committed to educating the hearts and minds of the next generation of local, national and global leaders.
If you’re ready to be part of our community, make your $500 enrollment deposit today. Here’s why:
1. Earn a free college credit before arriving on campus this fall.
There’s no time like the present to start your St. Edward’s education. This summer, we are offering a free one-credit class to all new students that brings together some of our most popular professors. The class will cover a liberal arts perspective to the global pandemic. Make your deposit right away to confirm your spot in the class.
2. Secure your single room for no extra cost.
St. Edward’s is planning for a safe, socially distanced fall semester on-campus, which means all students living on campus will have single rooms and share a bathroom with no more than one other person. Submit your enrollment deposit now so you can select the residence hall of your choice. Rooms are first-come, first-served, so reserve your new home today.
3. Get to know your success coach.
After you make your deposit and receive your enrollment package, you can log in to myHilltop to start your Hillstart pre-orientation experience. The Hillstart course will guide you through important information and tasks to complete. Then, during Orientation, you’ll have a one-on-one meeting with your success coach, who will guide your through registration — and the rest of your St. Edward’s experience.
To make your enrollment deposit:
- Log in to myHilltop. Use your password you set up when you first applied and the username found in your acceptance letter.
- Select “Make Your Enrollment Deposit.” (Deposits may take up to two business days to be processed in the system.)
- Once your deposit has been processed, return to myHilltop to access the Hillstart course. Through Hillstart, you may sign up for housing, register for Summer Orientation, get pre-enrolled for your first two courses and learn more about getting ready for life on the hilltop.
Graduate Student Enrollment Deposit:
Are you ready to earn your master’s degree at St. Edward’s? Make your deposit here.
Planning for Fall 2020
St. Edward’s University is planning for a safe, socially distanced on-campus experience in the fall. Read more from our Vice President of Enrollment Management on how we’re prioritizing safety with our hallmark personalized education.