Schedule and Registration
Do I need to register?
Some events do require registration. Events on our Events Page that require registration will include a note in the description. Not all registrations require a fee.
What is the cost to register for Homecoming?
Costs depend on the event you would like to attend. Not all registrations require a fee. You can register and see prices for ticketed events here. Free events are Game Day Tailgating, Memories on the Hilltop, Homecoming Parade. McNair Scholars Program 20th Anniversary and Homecoming Mass.
When can I register?
Registration is now open. Click here to register.
What is the refund policy?
A 100% refund for registration is available until Saturday, Oct. 21, seven days before Homecoming weekend activities begin.
To request a refund, log-in to your Eventbrite account with the email address you used to purchase a ticket. Go to "Tickets" in your account. Select the ticket you'd like refunded. Click "Request a refund." Enter your details and submit your request.
Click "Contact the Organizer" if you don't see the refund request option, or if you have a question about the status of your refund request.
What hotel options are nearest St. Edward's?
- Marriott South Austin
- Austin Southpark Hotel South Austin
- Hampton Inn South Austin
- Comfort Suites South Austin
- Springhill Suites South Austin
- Courtyard by Marriott South Austin
- Holiday Inn Express South Austin
- Staybridge Suites South Austin
- Sonesta Select South Austin
Is there a discount code?
Yes, there are discounted stay rates. Access the St. Edward's discount.
Transportation and Parking
How do I get to campus?
From Loop 1 (Mopac) / Ben White Boulevard
- From southbound Loop 1 (Mopac), exit at Loop 360. Stay on Loop 360 when it changes to Highway 71 East.
- Exit at South Congress Avenue
- Turn left on South Congress Avenue
- Turn right on Woodward Street. Our campus is just ahead on the left.
- Turn left at the first campus entrance, Andre Drive.
From Interstate Highway 35
- From southbound IH-35, take the Woodward Street exit (number 231).
- From northbound IH-35, exit at Ben White Boulevard. Remain on the access road until you reach Woodward Street.
- Head west on Woodward Street. The campus is ahead on the right.
- Turn right at the second campus entrance, Andre Drive.
Where can I park on campus?
Please do not park in the Admission (blue) or Reserved (orange) lots. Lot locations are illustrated on this downloadable and printable Campus Parking Map.
Event Attendees should use this link, Parking Permit, and enter their information and the claim code: HOMECOMING
Health and Safety Guidelines
Are there on-campus health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19?
Proof of vaccination is not necessary for Homecoming attendees. Mask wearing is optional. Learn more about SEU's full Healthy Hilltop policies.
Supporting St. Edward's
How can I support St. Edward's during Homecoming?
The Alumni Association Scholarship supports annual scholarships for students in need and allows the university to continue offering a Holy Cross education to future generations. Give today — your credit card gift can be made easily and securely online.
Checks should be made out to St. Edward's University and mailed to our secure lockbox:
The St. Edward's Fund
PO Box 2147
San Antonio, Texas 78297-9903.
Discover more ways to give.
Is there a dress code for Homecoming?
- Game Day Tailgate, Parade, and other outdoor events are recommended for Comfortable attire.
- Casino Night recommended for Cocktail attire.
- Sunday Mass is recommended for Sunday Best attire.
- Blue and gold/SEU Spirit Gear is always encouraged!
May I use the Fitness Center within the Recreation and Athletic Center (RAC) during Homecoming?
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni who have purchased a gym pass are able to use the Fitness Center. You can purchase a gym pass here.
Where can I get a cup of coffee or some lunch?
Bon Appetit’s dining services and coffeehouse will be open on Sat., Oct. 28 at the following locations and times:
- Grab and Goat: 10 am-10 pm
- Meadows Coffeehouse: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Hunt Hall Cafe: 10:30a-9:00p
Will the bookstore be open?
Yes, they will be open from 10:30 am - 3:00 pm on Sat., October 28.
Who should I contact with mobility or accessibility needs?
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations for any mobility or accessibility needs. Call 512-448-8415 or email email@example.com.
Is childcare available during Homecoming?
No. There will not be childcare available.
May I bring my pets to campus?
Domestic animals are not permitted in St. Edward's University buildings. Exceptions to this policy are:
- Certified and approved assistance animals, which may be permitted in university residences only
- Service animals
- Any animal employed by the programs of the university
To ensure that the weekend's events are enjoyable and safe for all, pet owners are required to have their animals on leash at all times, to be in control of their animals, and to ensure that their animals are not disruptive or destructive while on the university campus. Pet owners also need to be prepared to clean up and dispose of their animal's waste.
Who may I contact with questions about Homecoming?
Alumni: Call the Office of Alumni Relations: 512-448-8415, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Police Department: To report suspicious activities or emergencies during Homecoming Weekend, call 512-448-8444.
Students and Families: email@example.com
Athletics: Leah Glasgow firstname.lastname@example.org