Welcome to St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas!
Below, you’ll find directions to St. Edward’s. View the interactive campus map to see our buildings, athletic facilities and parking areas. Need a copy of the parking map to carry with you? You can print one for easy reference.
For the most up-to-date information on the university's response to Covid-19 and community safety standards, please visit Healthy Hilltop.
Visitors planning a trip to campus can obtain a free guest ePermit by contacting the university department sponsoring their visit or by purchasing a visitor ePermit (Pay-to-Park) online. Individuals receiving a free guest ePermit will be directed where to park by the university department sponsoring their visit.
Individuals purchasing a visitor ePermit (Pay-to-Park) online can only park in the yellow Economy lots (Lots, P1, P2, P3, Q, T1, and U) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visitor ePermit holders are also authorized to park in any of the green Standard lots Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and all day on the weekends.
Please reference the main campus parking map for lot locations.
You must register for parking when you attend an event on campus. The event parking registration portal provides event-specific information on when and where you can park on campus.
From Loop 1 (Mopac)/Ben White Boulevard
- From southbound Loop 1 (Mopac), exit at Loop 360. Stay on Loop 360 when it changes to Highway 71 East.
- Exit at South Congress Avenue.
- Turn left on South Congress Avenue.
- Turn right on Woodward Street. Our campus will be just ahead on the left.
- Turn left at the first campus entrance, Andre Drive.
From Interstate 35
- From southbound I-35, take the Woodward Street exit (number 231).
- From northbound I-35, exit at Ben White Boulevard. Remain on the access road until you reach Woodward Street.
- Head west on Woodward Street. The campus is ahead on the right.
- Turn right at the second campus entrance, Andre Drive.