Welcome to the Hilltop!
Congratulations on your decision to attend St. Edward's University. On behalf of the Orientation staff and the entire university, we welcome you to St. Edward’s University. We are pleased you will join us and are confident you will make a significant contribution to our campus community. Our international academic community will challenge and inspire you to fulfill your potential — and empower you to make a difference in your world.
Find out more about the orientation experience designed just for you!
Fall First-Year Student
Students attending a university for the first time.
Fall Transfer Student
Students who have taken courses at another college, university or veterans.
First-year, transfer, or exchange international students.
Parent, Family Member, or Guest
Of a new first-year or transfer student.
Welcome Days and Move-In
Begin your college experience on the Hilltop with events for you and your family.
All first-year and transfer students joining the St. Edward's community in the Spring semester.
Upcoming Orientation and Other Important Dates
- Freshman Session 1: Thursday, June 9 – Friday, June 10
- Freshman Session 2: Thursday, June 16 – Friday, June 17
- Freshman Session 3: Thursday, June 23 – Friday, June 24
- Freshman Session 4: Thursday, July 14 – Friday, July 15
- Freshman Session 5: Thursday, July 21 – Friday, July 22
- Freshman Session 6: Wednesday, August 24 – Friday, August 26
- Transfer Session 1: Wednesday, August 17
- Transfer Session 2: Monday, August 22
International Student Check-in: Tuesday, August 23
Move-in Weekend events: Friday, August 26 – Sunday, August 28
School starts: Monday, August 29, 2016
Freshman and Transfer Orientation: Thursday, January 12, 2017
School starts: Tuesday, January 17, following MLK holiday