The Alumni Association is your lifetime connection to the transformative St. Edward's University experience.
We'll bring the spirit of the Hilltop to you (no matter where you journey) through the offerings below.
Lifelong Learning: Follow the Alumni Association on social media, and we'll invite you to intellectually stimulating events from the Center for Ethics and Leadership, the Kozmetsky Center for Excellence in Global Finance, or the Marcia Kinsey Visiting Writers Series, and more. We even live-stream sometimes! Check out our coverage of a discussion with U.S. Supreme Court lawyers Bob Hilliard '80 and Steve Shadowen '80.
Make a Difference: Exclusive service events around the country connect you to traditions like Founders Day and values-based reflection activities that help the Hilltop spirit thrive. We usually go to diverse nonprofits like food banks, schools and more. These invitations come through email, so keep yours current!
Share your Successes: The Alumni Association often tweets about your successes or milestones, but we depend on you to tell us what they are! Keep us informed whenever you land a job, complete a service activity, or earn acceptance into a graduate program.
Have Fun: The Alumni Association hosts regional and chapter events around the country. Join us for happy hours, receptions, sporting events and more — and grow your own local Hilltopper network with friends old and new. Make sure your invitation will arrive safely by updating your contact information.
Stay Informed: Alumni receive regular updates on Alumni Association activities and alumni stories from around the world, and you'll automatically receive a copy of the university's magazine, published three times a year. Tell us how to keep in touch, and we'll make sure you receive the magazine, plus e-newsletters, invitations and more.
Hold the Door Open: St. Edward's opened doors of opportunity for you — hold the door open, there's someone right behind you! There are opportunities to help students through the Alumni Association, including serving on career or orientation panels, welcoming new graduates to the family during Hilltop Send-off, or giving to your favorite program.
Campus Partner Services for Alumni
- Audit Courses: With permission from the department dean, alumni can audit most courses. Please contact the Registrar's Office for more info.
- Grow Your Career: Alumni receive career services for life! Visit or contact the Career and Professional Development Office.
- Munday Library: Alumni have access to the Munday Library and are eligible for an Alumni Courtesy Borrower Card.
- Mary Moody Northen Theatre (MMNT): Alumni are welcome to attend productions throughout the year. View current season and purchase tickets.
- Hilltopper Athletics: Alumni are welcome to attend all athletic events! Check out schedules and team information.
- Admission: Recommend a student for admission or apply to complete another degree.
- Registrar: Request a transcript or a duplicate diploma.
- Book Store: Purchase St. Edward’s University apparel and gifts.
- St. Edward’s University Class Ring: Alumni may order a ring online or by calling Balfour Telesales at 1-866-225-3687. Learn more.