Guiding a nationally-acclaimed university
Our Board of Trustees provides valuable insights and experience to help us meet our goals. Our trustees oversee financial decisions, determine policies and procedures, and position St. Edward’s to educate students for the opportunities and challenges of a 21st century world.
- Chair, Ms. Carolyn Lewis, CEO, Lewco Interests
- Vice Chair, Mr. Graham “Hughes” Abell, general partner, Llano Partners, Ltd.
- Secretary, Mr. Timothy F. Gavin ’76, partner, Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, LLP
- Treasurer, Mr. Martin Rose, attorney, Rose-Walker LLP
- Ms. Debbie Adams, Janus 1 Unlimited
- Mr. John H. Bauer ’62, financial executive, DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Bro. James Branigan, CSC, president, Notre Dame High School
- Dr. Carlos Cárdenas, chairman, Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- Mr. Fowler Thomas Carter ’03, Black Stone Minerals
- Mr. Thomas L. Carter, CEO and chairman of the board, Black Stone Minerals
- Dr. Margaret E. Crahan, senior research scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Mrs. Sharon Daggett, director, First Texas Bancorp, Inc.
- Bro. Richard Daly, CSC ‘61, Moreau Province, Province Center
- Mrs. Ellie Ghaznavi ’89, owner, Alliance International Company, Inc.
- Bro. Richard B. Gilman, CSC ‘65, president emeritus, Holy Cross College
- Monsignor Elmer Holtman, Eagle’s Wings Retreat Center
- Mr. Kevin Koch ’80 MBA ’84, vice president of accounting, Tax & Finance, McLane Company, Inc.
- Dr. Regina Lewis, DDS, pediatric dentist
- Dr. Joseph A. Lucci III, MD, professor & director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Sr. Amata Miller, IHM, professor of economics and director, Myser Initiative on Catholic Identity, St. Catherine University
- Mr. Francis “Frank” Martin Moore hs ’63, contract management consultant, B. Moore, Inc.
- Ms. Patricia Berrier Munday ’97, philanthropist
- Ms. Marilyn L. O’Neill ’74, president, Risk Compliance Services Group, LLC, President, Real Estate Risk Management and Compliance Association of Texas, Keller Williams Realty
- Mr. Theodore R. Popp ’60, CPA
- Mr. Steve Shadowen, attorney, Hilliard & Shadowen, LLP
- Mr. James W. Sharman, Jr. ’58, chairman & CEO, The Lancaster Group, Inc.
- Mr. Ian J. Turpin, president, LBJ Family Wealth Advisors, Ltd.
- Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, president & CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Mr. F. Gary Valdez MBA ’78, president, Focus Strategies Merchant Banking, LLC dba Focus Strategies Investment Banking
- Ms. Melba Whatley, owner, MDW Interests
- Mr. Peter Winstead, founding shareholder, Winstead PC
- Bro. William Zaydak, CSC, Provincial of Moreau Province
- Dr. George E. Martin, president, St. Edward's University
- Mr. Charles A. Betts, executive director, Downtown Austin Alliance
- Bro. Donald Blauvelt, CSC ’67, executive director of The Holy Cross Institute
- Mr. Edward M. Block ’50, retired
- Mr. Guy Bodine, III HS ’64, ‘68, chairman, CEO & president, Vantage Bank Texas
- Ms. Leslie Clement
- Dr. Isabella Cunningham, Sharpe Centennial Chair, Department of Advertising, University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Gregory A. Kozmetsky ‘70, president & chairman, KMS Ventures, Inc
- Bishop Emeritus John McCarthy
- Mr. William Jennings Renfro ’95, retired
- Mr. Jim Smith, retired
Alumni Association Representitive: Ms. Stephanie Bazan ’02
Faculty Representitive: Russ Frohardt, PhD, associate dean & professor, St. Edward’s University
Student Representitive: Mr. Jonathan Cruz ’16