Guiding a nationally acclaimed university
Our Board of Trustees provides valuable insights and experience to help us meet our goals. Our trustees oversee financial decisions, determine policies and procedures, and position St. Edward’s to educate students for the opportunities and challenges of a 21st century world.
- Chair, Mr. Graham “Hughes” Abell, general partner, Llano Partners, Ltd.
- Vice Chair, Mr. Martin Rose, attorney, Rose-Walker LLP
- Secretary, Mr. Steve Shadowen ’80, attorney, Hilliard & Shadowen, LLP
- Treasurer, Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, president & CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Ms. Debbie Adams, Janus 1 Unlimited
- Mr. John H. Bauer ’62, financial executive, DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Bro. James Branigan, CSC, president, Notre Dame High School
- Dr. Carlos Cárdenas, chairman, Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- Mr. Fowler Thomas Carter ’03, Black Stone Minerals
- Mr. Thomas L. Carter, CEO and chairman of the board, Black Stone Minerals
- Dr. Margaret E. Crahan, senior research scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Mrs. Sharon Daggett, director, First Texas Bancorp, Inc.
- Bro. Richard Daly, CSC, ’61, Moreau Province, Province Center
- Mrs. Ellie Ghaznavi ’89, owner, Alliance International Company, Inc.
- Bro. Richard B. Gilman, CSC, ’65, president emeritus, Holy Cross College
- Msgr. Elmer Holtman, Eagle’s Wings Retreat Center
- Mr. Kevin Koch ’80, MBA ’84, vice president of Accounting, Tax and Finance, McLane Company, Inc.
- Ms. Carolyn Lewis, CEO, Lewco Interests
- Dr. Regina Lewis, DDS, pediatric dentist
- Dr. Joseph A. Lucci III, MD, professor and director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Sr. Amata Miller, IHM, professor of economics and director, Myser Initiative on Catholic Identity, St. Catherine University
- Lt. Col. Francis “Frank” Martin Moore, USAF ret., hs ’63, contract management consultant, B. Moore, Inc.
- Ms. Patricia Berrier Munday ’97, philanthropist
- Ms. Marilyn L. O’Neill ’74, president, Risk Compliance Services Group, LLC, President, Real Estate Risk Management and Compliance Association of Texas, Keller Williams Realty
- Mr. Theodore R. Popp ’60, CPA
- Mr. Steve Shadowen ’80, attorney, Hilliard and Shadowen, LLP
- Mr. James “Bill” Sharman, Jr. ’58, chairman and CEO, The Lancaster Group, Inc.
- Mr. Ian J. Turpin, president, LBJ Family Wealth Advisors, Ltd.
- Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, president and CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Mr. F. Gary Valdez MBA ’78, president, Focus Strategies Merchant Banking, LLC dba Focus Strategies Investment Banking
- Ms. Melba Whatley, owner, MDW Interests
- Mr. Peter Winstead, founding shareholder, Winstead PC
- Bro. William Zaydak, CSC, Provincial of Moreau Province
- Dr. George E. Martin, president, St. Edward's University
- Professor Lorelei A. Ortiz, faculty representative
- Ms. Alicia Barron ’03, alumni association representative
- Ms. Jamie Cardenas ’17, student representative
- Mr. Charles A. Betts, executive director, Downtown Austin Alliance
- Bro. Donald Blauvelt, CSC, ’67, executive director of The Holy Cross Institute
- Mr. Guy Bodine, III hs ’64, ’68, chairman, CEO and president, Vantage Bank Texas
- Ms. Leslie Clement
- Dr. Isabella Cunningham, Sharpe Centennial Chair, Department of Advertising, University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Timothy F. Gavin ’76
- Mr. Gregory A. Kozmetsky ’70, president and chairman, KMS Ventures, Inc
- Bishop Emeritus John McCarthy
- Mr. William Jennings Renfro ’95, retired
- Mr. Jim Smith, retired