Guiding a nationally acclaimed university
Our Board of Trustees provides valuable insights and experience to help us meet our goals. Our trustees oversee financial decisions, determine policies and procedures, and position St. Edward’s to educate students for the opportunities and challenges of a 21st century world.
- Chair, Mr. Martin Rose, attorney, Rose-Walker LLP
- Vice Chair, Mr. Steve Shadowen ’80, attorney, Hilliard & Shadowen, LLP
- Secretary, Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, president & CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Treasurer, Ms. Catherine Tobin Hilliard, Partner, Hilliard Martinez Gonzales
- Mr. Graham “Hughes” Abell, general partner, Llano Partners, Ltd.
- Ms. Debbie Adams, retired
- Mr. Linus N. Akanoh Jr. ’06, senior manager, Strategic Risk Market Office, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mr. John H. Bauer ’62, financial executive, DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Bro. Donald Blauvelt, CSC, ’67
- Bro. James Branigan, CSC, director, Moreau Province Schools Office
- Dr. Carlos Cárdenas, chairman, Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- Mr. Fowler Thomas Carter ’03, Black Stone Minerals
- Dr. Margaret E. Crahan, senior research scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Bro. Richard Daly, CSC, ’61, Moreau Province, Province Center
- Bro. Thomas Dziekan, CSC, provincial superior, Moreau Province, and executive director, Holy Cross Institute
- Mrs. Ellie Ghaznavi ’89, owner, Alliance International Company, Inc.
- Msgr. Elmer Holtman, Eagle’s Wings Retreat Center
- Mr. Kevin Koch ’80, MBA ’84, senior vice president of Accounting, Tax, Finance, Special Operations and Governmental Affairs, McLane Company, Inc.
- Ms. Carolyn Lewis, CEO, Lewco Interests
- Dr. Regina Lewis, DDS, pediatric dentist
- Dr. Joseph A. Lucci III, MD, professor and director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Sr. Amata Miller, IHM, retired
- Mr. Francis “Frank” Martin Moore, USAF ret., hs ’63, contract management consultant, B. Moore, Inc.
- Ms. Patricia Berrier Munday ’97, philanthropist
- Ms. Marilyn L. O’Neill ’74, president, Risk Compliance Services Group, LLC; president, Real Estate Risk Management and Compliance Association of Texas, Keller Williams Realty
- Dr. David Sprague ’95, co-founder and CEO, Orion Institute for Translational Medicine
- Ms. Melba Whatley, owner, MDW Interests
- Mr. Peter Winstead, founding shareholder, Winstead PC
- Dr. George E. Martin, president, St. Edward's University
- Professor Lorelei A. Ortiz, faculty representative
- Ms. Erica Zamora '11, alumni association representative
- Ms. Joanna Ariola '19, student representative
- Mr. Charles A. Betts, retired
- Mr. Guy Bodine, III hs ’64, ’68, chairman, CEO and president, Vantage Bank Texas
- Ms. Leslie Clement
- Dr. Isabella Cunningham, Stan Richards Chair in Advertising and Public Relations Strategy, Stan Richards School of Advertising & Public Relations, University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Gregory A. Kozmetsky ’70, president and chairman, KMS Ventures, Inc.
- Mr. William Jennings Renfro ’95, retired
- Mr. Jim Smith, retired