Guiding a nationally acclaimed university
Our Board of Trustees provides valuable insights and experience to help us meet our goals. Our trustees oversee financial decisions, determine policies and procedures, and position St. Edward’s to educate students for the opportunities and challenges of a 21st century world.
- Chair, Mr. Martin Rose, attorney, Frost Brown Todd, LLC
- Vice Chair, Mr. Steve Shadowen ’80, attorney, Hilliard & Shadowen, LLP
- Secretary, Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, president & CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Treasurer, Ms. Catherine Tobin Hilliard, Partner, Hilliard Martinez Gonzales
- Mr. Graham “Hughes” Abell, general partner, Llano Partners, Ltd.
- Ms. Debbie Adams, retired
- Mr. Linus N. Akanoh Jr. ’06, senior manager, Strategic Risk Market Office, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mr. Kyle Ballarta MBA ’11, founder and CEO, Falkon Ventures
- Bro. Donald Blauvelt, CSC, ’67
- Bro. James Branigan, CSC, director, Moreau Province Schools Office
- Mr. Jesse Butler ’99, partner, Hajjar Peters, LLP
- Mr. Fowler Thomas Carter ’03, Black Stone Minerals
- Dr. Margaret E. Crahan, senior research scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Bro. Richard Daly, CSC, ’61, Moreau Province, Province Center
- Brother Thomas A. Dziekan, CSC, Provincial, Moreau Province, Congregation of Holy Cross
- Mrs. Ellie Ghaznavi ’89, owner, Alliance International Company, Inc.
- Ms. Marie Gonzalez ’05, compliance risk specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Mr. Kevin Koch ’80, MBA ’84, senior vice president of Accounting, Tax, Finance, Special Operations and Governmental Affairs, McLane Company, Inc.
- Ms. Carolyn Lewis, CEO, Lewco Interests
- Dr. Regina Lewis, DDS, pediatric dentist
- Sr. Amata Miller, IHM, retired
- Mr. Francis “Frank” Martin Moore, USAF ret., hs ’63, contract management consultant, B. Moore, Inc.
- Ms. Patricia Berrier Munday ’97, philanthropist
- Ms. Marilyn L. O’Neill ’74, president, Risk Compliance Services Group, LLC; president, Real Estate Risk Management and Compliance Association of Texas, Keller Williams Realty
- Mr. Chris Ragland ’05, MBA ’10, principal, Ragland Holdings, LLC
- Dr. David Sprague ’95, co-founder and CEO, Orion Institute for Translational Medicine
- Mr. Ian Turpin, president, LBJ Family Wealth Advisors, Ltd
- Dr. George E. Martin, president, St. Edward's University
- Professor Lorelei A. Ortiz, faculty representative
- Ms. Erica Zamora '11, alumni association representative
- Ms. Leslie Rios ’20, student representative
- Mr. Charles A. Betts, retired
- Mr. Guy Bodine, III hs ’64, ’68, chairman, CEO and president, Vantage Bank Texas
- Ms. Leslie Clement
- Dr. Isabella Cunningham, Stan Richards Chair in Advertising and Public Relations Strategy, Stan Richards School of Advertising & Public Relations, University of Texas at Austin
- Timothy F. Gavin, ’76, retired
- Mr. Gregory A. Kozmetsky ’70, president and chairman, KMS Ventures, Inc.
- Mr. William Jennings Renfro ’95, retired
- Mr. Jim Smith, retired