A living tradition integral to our work
The Bill Munday School of Business is guided by the educational philosophy of the Congregation of Holy Cross. We engage all members of our community in experiences that challenge and inspire us to make a positive difference.
The Holy Cross and Catholic heritage at St. Edward’s University is a living tradition that seeks to inform and transform lives of students, staff and faculty.
The Bill Munday School of Business takes pride in implementing Holy Cross teachings, educational principles and charisms and following these guiding principles:
- Making the world a better place
- Educating the whole person
- Exhibiting respect and tolerance for every individual
- Promoting social and economic justice for every individual
- Educating the mind and the heart
- Encouraging fairness and social justice
- Accommodating differences in people
- Taking risks
- Having an international perspective
- Focusing on our local community
We encourage students to discover faith in practice through volunteer opportunities and coursework.