Discover your purpose, and plan for your career in the changing professional world.
What you learn during your time at St. Edward’s is just the beginning of a life-long journey. What contributions are you called to make, and how do you prepare for success beyond the hilltop?
Let us help you explore your options, unearth useful tools, and prepare to make a lasting impact on the communities around you. Whether you're a current student or alumni, we're here to support your process of continual transformation.
• Advising - With a variety of ways to access a career advisor for students and alumni, you're able to choose what works best for you - from scheduling an appointment to virtual advising.
• Job and Internship Listings - Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across multiple disciplines gathered just for Hilltoppers.
• Career Tools - There are lots of ways to stand out, and we help you do that with supplemental services, like resume writing guidance, a LinkedIn photo booth, a Skype interview room and more.
• Quick Guides - Browse the many digital publications available to you in support of your exploration of the professional landscape, including resume writing guides, interview guides, and more.
• Calendar of Events - Each semester, we bring recruiters to campus to hire you.
• Beyond the Hilltop - We want to know about your post-graduate plans and by filling out this special survey we also have a free gift for you.
RESUME DROP OFF SERVICE
Career and Professional Development is excited to introduce our new and improved Resume Drop Off form.
Simply fill out the form, upload your resume or cover letter in a Word doc., and receive revisions in 2-3 business days. This service is available to currently enrolled students and alumni of St. Edward's University.
Click here to have your resume or cover letter reviewed.
ASK A CAREER COUNSELOR
Do you have a quick question for a career counselor?
Sample questions could be:
- How do I make an online appointment?
- What is the GPA requirement for law school?
- How do I network more effectively?
Click here to submit your question and a career counselor will answer you within 2 business days!
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS, ALUMNI AND PARENTS
EMPLOYERS: Interested in hiring our students and alumni? Check out our employer resource page for information on how to post opportunities, review recruiting policies, park on campus, and more.
ALUMNI: We help alumni of all ages in their career path, job search or networking. Visit our page dedicated just for alumni.
PARENTS: We also have resources for parents of Hilltoppers, including the Parent's Guide, that will help you support your student.
CAREER PRESENTATION REQUESTS
Would like to have us present to your class or student organization? We'd love to do so!
Please take a moment to fill out our Presentation Request Form.
For further questions, please reach out to jzehnpfe [at] stedwards.edu (subject: Class%20Presentation%20Request%20) (Julie Zehnpfennig).
HIRED FROM THE HILLTOP
Read student and alumni success stories, learn from employer tips and get advice from our career staff every week.