Your first year is exciting and challenging! Success Coaches are here to help you adjust to college life.
Academic Counseling and Support Programs is here to guide you in choosing your classes, planning your academic experience and getting help with your coursework during your first year.
Our services include:
- First-year academic counseling and advising helps you select and register for classes that are right for your degree plan.
- Supplemental Instruction provides that extra boost you need to succeed in your tougher classes.
- Peer Tutoring gives you the opportunity to learn from someone who's successfully been through it already — a peer.
- Support for international students includes academic mentors and a support coordinator.
- Pre-professional Pathways helps ensure you're prepared for the transition from college to a health or law profession.
Why Your Academic Advisor Is Your New Best Friend
Your academic advisor supports your success and is your go-to person for any questions about academics, from struggles in a class to options for studying abroad. Here's your roadmap for making the most of the relationship.