We are glad to help with any questions you might have regarding your education in the arts and humanities.

Please see below for guidelines on how to best address your questions:

For Questions About Your Major or Specific Degree Plan

Please contact your assigned faculty advisor. You can find your advisor's contact information using the St. Edward's University directory.

For Progress on Your Degree and an Up to Date Degree Audit

Access Degree Works through your MyHilltop account.

If You Want to Complete a Course Off Campus

Please complete the Request To Take Courses Off Campus (RTTCOC) Form, and email it to Jordan Watzlavik at Jordan Watzlavik. For a quick reference of courses that are acceptable to take off-campus, visit the ACC equivalency guide. You can also view information about CLEP Examination.

Contact the Dean's Office for help with:
  • Registration
  • Course Schedules
  • Help with Registration in myHilltop
  • Honors Equivalencies
  • Registration Schedule

For advising assistance or more information, please call the School of Arts and Humanities Dean's office at 512-448-8620.