IN PERSON FITNESS programs and events are suspended during the univeristy's remote learning period.
Virtual Fitness Options Available:
We are pleased to connect our community through Live Instagram and ZOOM virtual GroupX classes. Check out the list of classes below - note that links to Collegiate Like require an SEU log-in in order to protect our students, faculty, and staff privacy.
|Tuesdays||Meditation||4:30PM - 5:00PM||https://stedwards.campuslabs.com/engage/event/5688874|
|Wednesday||Boxing Fusion||12:15PM - 1:00PM||https://stedwards.campuslabs.com/engage/event/5707814|
|Thursday||Ab Attack||12:30PM - 1:00PM||https://stedwards.campuslabs.com/engage/event/5707816|
SEU RecWell has partnered with Universities around the country to provide a robust offering of Group fitness virtual classes from instructors around the nation. With over 40 universities participating, participants have access to dozens of live and pre-recorded fitness classes taught by instructors from Rec programs nationwide. To access these classes:
- Create an account using your "stedwards.edu" address. ONLY ".edu" accounts will be accepted, so use your STEDS email and sign-up by CLICKING HERE
- Log-in and search the list of classes. Find any format you want to attend. Classes taught by SEU instructors will be included, but you are encouraged to take classes from any instructor, with any format, from any school that you wish
- Log your minutes of activity using the website (if you like) and help log 5 million minutes of movement with fitness friends around the country!
Interested in consulting with one of our certified personal trainers whlie you are away? RecWell will offer these consultations FREE to students, faculty, and staff who may want tips, strategies, and coaching to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Ready to start a fitness program while at home? We can help with that too! Register for a FREE consultation below:
Fitness programming at Recreation and Wellness includes special events, fitness assessments, incentive programs, GroupX Fitness classes, and personal training. The Fitness program provides users with challenging physical activities in a community environment, all while having fun!
GroupX Fitness Classes
Get active with a variety of GroupX Fitness classes designed for the St. Edward's community. We have a wide range of classes, including Yoga, Zumba, Abs, Spinning, Barre, Step n Sculpt, Pilates and more.
With the help of a certified personal trainer, personal training allows you to develop an exercise program that is custom designed to meet your fitness goals. Our trainer works one on one with clients to ensure each client's needs are met — whether it's for weight loss, sport training or recovery.
Fitness Incentive Programs, Special Events and More
RecWell Fitness provides a number of annual programs, events, and experiences throughout the year to create a community of physical activity. Examples include:
- Hilltopper Boot Camps
- Homecoming Mimosas and Yoga - Join alumni, parents, family, friends, and more at the 2019 RecWell Yoga and Mimosas morning events to start your 2019 HFW Weekend off on the right foot. We provide mats, the mimosas, and the yoga. You provide the YOU.
- Austin to Angers Fitness Challenge
- Free Fitness Fridays
- Martial Arts Workshops
Requesting RecWell partner programs
Interested in a weight room orientation for your group? A custom GroupX class? A health education workshop? RecWell wants to come to you and support you and your needs. If you are interested in partnering with any area of RecWell, you can request our team to create a custom experience for you.