Register for classes. Apply for graduation. Request a transcript.
The Office of the Registrar generates and maintains student academic records and complies with federal, state, and regional regulations and practices. All transactions with the Registrar’s Office must be completed via myHilltop.
Through the Office of the Registrar, you may:
- Request an official transcript and/or an enrollment verification
- Register for classes
- View the academic calendar
- Learn about commencement policies and apply to graduate
- View the university’s transfer credit policies
Office of the Registrar functions include:
- Providing assistance with grade entry
- Coordinating with academic departments to schedule classes and final exams, develop calendars, and establish deadlines