Get Ready for Graduation

We’re proud of you! You’ve worked hard for your college degree and to prepare for a fulfilling future.

As your time on the hilltop comes to a close, make sure you have everything in order to receive your diploma and take part in commencement. Included below is a timeline of required graduation tasks and deadlines to help you stay on track to graduate.