Join a community that inspires your best.

If you’re from a migrant farmworker family, you have an opportunity to achieve your dream of a college education at St. Edward’s through our College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP). Each year, we welcome 35 CAMP students who bring their passions and talents to the hilltop.

Students accepted to CAMP will have all costs for the freshman year covered except for $2,000. These expenses include tuition, fees, books, living expenses, transportation, health insurance and a modest stipend to offset lost wages. They are covered through a combination of university, federal and state funds, as well as from scholarships you may earn from other organizations. These outside scholarships can also be applied to your $2,000 expense.

After your freshman year, you will continue to receive tuition assistance from a variety of sources, including university funds and outside scholarships, when you continue to make satisfactory progress toward a degree. St. Edward's will extend additional financial support to students who achieve a strong grade point average (GPA).

Often the first generation in their family to attend college, CAMP students are welcomed to St. Edward’s University with a supportive team dedicated to helping them succeed from the very beginning. For many, the CAMP office at the university becomes their “segunda casa.”

We recognize the unique challenges you and your family face in making the decision to attend college. Whether you’re a student or a parent, we have a dedicated CAMP Admission Counselor who can answer your questions — about what it’s like to attend college and the College Assistance Migrant Program at St. Edward's.

Application deadline: May 1 

Application Dates & Deadlines

Apply Now

What You Need to Know

  1. Tuition & Fees
  2. Financial Aid Process
  3. How to Request Information
  4. How to Visit Campus
  5. How to Contact Your Admission Counselor
  6. How to Apply

Additional Resources

CAMP Eligibility Form (PDF)

Undergraduate Bulletin (2016 - 2017 Course Catalog PDF)